Happy Sunday!! So glad to finally have a day off this week!! This day has been full of lounging around!! I usually have trouble just hanging out and not doing anything, but today was a needed rest day!!
The lovely Sophia at Raven Waves, honored me by giving me the Versatile Blogger award!! So sweet of her, and her blog is fabulous! Go check it out!! Thanks Sophia!!
So, to display this award, here are the rules:
- Write a post like this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Tell your readers seven facts about you
- Award recently discovered bloggers with the prize.
- Contact the winners.
1. My parents have lived in the same house my entire life. I know a lot of people have moved plenty of times, but we haven’t. It’s nice to really feel like I have a home, I’ve been here forever and I love this house. I moved out for a year with my cousin, but right now I’m living at home again.
2. I used to want to be Britney Spears. As a child, I was obsessed with Britney!! I’ve always loved performing, and for a while I really wanted to be a singer. Unfortunately, my voice is good enough for karaoke, but not good enough to actually be a singer!!
3. I was blonde my senior year of high school. At the time I thought I looked really cute….now I know that I am meant to be a brunette!
4. I love mac computers! I have never had a PC before, but mac’s are the easiest in the world to use!! They are beyond simple, and never get virus’!
5. I am beyond close with my mom. We have a really strong bond, and she is one of my best friends. Of coarse we fight like any other mother and daughter, but we share a really special bond.
6. My first boyfriend broke me. I think a first relationship can really make or break you. For me, it broke me. I fell hard for him and he broke my heart. It was a bad relationship, but it taught me a lot. It taught me not to settle, to realize what I deserve, and to believe in myself. You think someone is your life and you will never get over him, but time passes and you do move on.
7. I am a math whiz! I have always loved math!! Most people hate it but I love it!! When I took my placement exam in college, I placed really high in math and the counselor asked me if I wanted to be pre med…that was a big NO!
Thanks again Sophia!! The three bloggers I am going to give the award to are:
What are some of your random facts?? Can you relate to any of mine??